- Is your relationship in trouble?
- Are you struggling with anxiety/depression?
- Are you concerned about yours or others alcohol or drug use?
- Have you suffered a bereavement or loss?
- Are you lacking in confidence?
- Has everyday life become difficult?
- Are you questioning your sexuality?
- Is your present affected by past traumas or abuse?
- Are the stresses of work becoming too much?
We are a team of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) registered counsellors who work successfully with clients every day. We strongly believe in the power of talking and are always impressed by the changes people decide to make in their lives through counselling.
We work with absolute confidentiality and abide by the BACP code of ethics. All our consulting rooms are in and around Cranleigh.
To arrange an appointment or to speak to someone for more information
please call 01483 338099 or email email@example.com
We appreciate that you may be busy with work and families during the day so our hours of work are flexible, including evenings and weekends.